- avid(adj): 熱心な/貪欲な/having or showing a keen interest in or enthusiasm for something.
- converge(i-verb):集まる/集中する/come together from different directions so as eventually to meet
syn:intersect. cross, meet, coincide
- disparaging(adj):軽蔑の/見くびった/Expressing the opinion that is of little worth; derogatory/lower the estimation of
- reproach(t-verb): しかる/咎める/address (someone) in such a way as to express disapproval or disappointment/accuse so of
- superfluous(adj): 不必要なほど過度な/being more than is sufficient or required; excessive/unnecessary or needless/Obsolete. possessing or spending more than enough or necessary; extravagant.
- voracious:(adj): 貪欲な/craving or consuming large quantities of food/exceedingly eager or avid